23 Jan 2020

Intro

Hi everyone! My name is Cody Bassindale, I am a birder from Haldimand County (close to Hamilton) Ontario. I have been interested in birds for decades (got my first field guide when I was 4 years old) but in recent years I have been more dedicated to knowing the birds and banding the birds I see as well.

This blog is more of a rundown of what I see around and things I hear in the birding world. I do not travel much so most of my sightings come from around the Hamilton area, aside from my hopefully annual trip to Point Pelee in early may.

Just to give you guys a little rundown for my photographs as well. I'm definitely one of the people who are a birder before photographer. So, that being the case I do not have a great camera (cheapest DSLR Canon sells) and all of my lenses match that cheap description. I like to take photos but most of them will be a little blurry and I apologize for that for sure but I hope the story behind the photo is a lot better than the photo itself!

Thanks I hope you enjoy my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment